Sunday, March 9, 2008

DSM Part II


Well it's sunday again, time to head back to Des Moines for one more last week. I should have left about two hours ago but I can't seem to summon the energy to get in the truck and start the drive.  I've been doing a Survivor Marathon all this weekend ever since I hooked up the Apple TV.  A few more episodes and I'll be done with all of Season 9.  There were a few tidbits that went on during the season that I had completely forgotten about so it's always good to have a refresher.

Honestly I can't wait for it to be Friday already so that I can be home.  Made the trip to NFM this morning before Jenni had to head to work and picked out the final countertop, bought the tile to match the countertop, and now it's just a matter of scheduling them to come in after Bob is done with his piece of the pie.  Come monday the 17th, it's game on.  


No comments: