Monday, May 5, 2008

So I went out today and found a new kitchen table to go along with the new dining room and kitchen.  Come friday my new countertops and installed and ready to go.  

I've been tired lately between running twice a day, going to the gym, heading to work, ending up working a few hours of overtime and not having any days off in the past two weeks.  Ahhhh finally, I'm sitting here doing not a god damn thing.  I thought about heading to the movies today but decided that was alot of work.  Did manage to get the lawn mowed again so it's looking nice and green.  I do have to go pick up some sod to patch up some spots where the truck ran over it this winter... oh well there's always tomorrow.

1 comment:

4man said...

excuses, excuses, excuses.

blah blah blah.

all the "reasons" you are not keeping me informed on your blog.

(but inside I am so happy there is a new post! and sucks you've been so busy and summer's not even here yet!)

please dont leave me hanging so long next time!!