
Well this is what my night consisted off last night. Had the final hoorah for the now defunct 40 Crew in the upcoming shift change. Ended up sitting until 1am at Sam and Louie's in Gretna even though they close at 9pm. I have to admit, I wasn't very keen on the ale to begin with but once I got into my fifth one, it was seriously growing on me.
I'm not sure that the drinking did me all that good with being sick the last few days. I woke up again this morning looking for the Robitussin as it feels like my throat has swollen to twice it's normal size. I believe I'm going to lay around and do nothing for the rest of my morning until it's time for me to go to work. No gym today as it's Sunday which as we all know, is a day of rest.

2 comments:
Hope you are feeling better! And did you move shifts/districts or did everyone else?
Everyone moved to different areas... there is no more original members to the 40 "C" Crew. In about a week I will be working in northwest omaha on the 10 "C" Crew for a while.
Post a Comment