Saturday, February 23, 2008

Survivor

Well finally caught up on my Survivor Micronesia episodes with Jenni.  This has got to be the best season I've seen so far.  Of course you putting together a tribe of past Survivors, pure genuis!  They're not even bothering to scheme behind others backs.  The melodrama has reached an all time high!  Who would have expected that Ozzie would hook up with Amanda and James with Parvati.  I'm not so sure about getting down in the middle of the jungle after not having showered for a few weeks but I suppose that true love can't wait.  

Joel I'm not so sure about especially after his "James was the biggest survivor ever, that is until this season."  The guy looks like your typical knuckle dragging gorilla without the ability to read without his lips moving.  I know there's a place and time for talking trash but who in the game was going to hear that during his private interview time?  What an idiot, I hope the tribe turns on him at the first opportune time and boots his butt out.  Voting Yau-man out as soon as they did was probably the best strategic move the opposing alliance could have made.  Yau would have been a hands down choice to win a million dollars, afterall who wouldn't give Yau a million dollars?  I would give Yau a million dollars, he's a great guy.  I'm hoping that when it's all said and done it comes down to James or Ozzie.  At this point in time I'm still torn about who to pull for.

No comments: